[-empyre-] soft _skinned space and lurking vs.participating

Ioannis Zannos zannos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:52:26 EST 2011

Dear Johannes,

To answer briefly: I believe it would be useful to discuss the critique, especially if it leads us to review what has been written and try to summarise the different thoughts, in order to find common ground, possibly "translate" to a common language, and finally above all to identify the common concerns.

Iannis Zannos