[-empyre-] a bank of ideas

Michael Bell mbell at visibleweather.com
Thu Dec 8 03:58:00 EST 2011

Johannes,

I wonder if you get take me off this email list.

Michael

Michael Bell Architecture + Visible Weather
Professor of Architecture, Columbia University
Director, Columbia Conference on Architecture, Engineering and Materials
Director, Master of Architecture Program, Core Design Studios
www.visibleweather.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the original message.