[-empyre-] glitch device/divide

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 8 22:19:00 EST 2011

hmm

I wonder why discourse should have relevance at all, I think what
matters is to uncover a field which is *inherently* pre-discursive
and *existent but not known* and consequently *before* any
possibility of interpretation.

Artists task is to observe - from their own subjectivities - a
*probable* - because not yet commonly perceived - future
understanding of the phenomenal appearances of perceived/sensual
*reality*

Also I do think that just that makes it possible to (re)gain
*truthful* insight in *reality*, wether technological, political,
societal or personal and where aesthetics plays no role. (i.e.
whether it is boring or not, does not matter, because that again is
discursive and supposedly based on previous knowledgeability of the
mental gestalts of being bored, surprised, touched etc etc )

The conservative - literary - *art worlds* collect, maintain and
indeed conserve quasi-religious fetishized material forms, which are
but indicators of what lies beyond them

Andreas Maria Jacobs

"The void is *all* there *is*"