No subject

Wed Dec 14 14:22:51 EST 2011

complexity.
Even the "hidden" power schemes due to psychology, social interaction,
personal relationships etc.
How do you confront that?

all the best,
salvatore
http://www.artisopensource.net
http://www.fakepress.it

--bcaec51ba3cd1f0e8e04b667bd99

px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">If we can apply ideas from open source and =
peer to peer networks to new forms of production the state&#39;s power vani=
shes, and that of the corporations with it. A borderless, peer to peer worl=
d is not one that is friendly to the rentier.<br>

 sure. But it does not seem like something will vanish.</div><div>Unless we=
 are suggesting to tend towards a world based on small communities which ar=
e basically self-sufficient and interconnect a lot through networks.</div>
es to do lots of the things we give for granted, and we need hospitals etc.=
astructures etc can be thought out. But there is no way they will happen an=
ytime soon.</div>
s is probably where open, free models come in. Now, i mean.</div><div>=A0</=
div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-lef=
t:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
And that is perhaps the part that is most difficult to grasp: The Scale.<br=
hat the perception (or even the definition) of &quot;The Scale&quot; is one=
 of the most pressing problems in free movements.</div>
nfronting &quot;The Scale&quot; is a complex issue which requires organizat=
ion.=A0</div>
know, power schemes emerge, though, as soon as you raise complexity.</div>
teraction, personal relationships etc.</div><div>How do you confront that?<=
f=3D"http://www.artisopensource.net">http://www.artisopensource.net</a></di=
v>
/div>

--bcaec51ba3cd1f0e8e04b667bd99--