[-empyre-] re/claiming and unsettling / continuing artistic practices

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:03:45 EST 2012

Thanks Johannes for a very inclusive post where you pinpointed some of the
most relevant things we posted these days.
I am as you concerned with the concept of "networking". I think for the big
capital has never haft problems with networking issues. Rome had soldiers
and administrators taking to Rome wheat from Egypt, parrots from Africa,
grain from everywhere, wine from Spain, etc, etc. The Catholic Church based
it's power on networking. Yes, they were vertical and high centralized
networkings but their goal was to keep the empire or their organization
floating.
Why should be so difficult for "us", grassroots movements, students,
peasants, social leaders, artists, intellectuals, commited people, to act
the same way?
Ana

--
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15859
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci