[-empyre-] OPEN CALL FOR GUEST MODERATORS: share with your networks

Renate Ferro rtf9 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 3 02:29:35 EST 2013

Dear -empyreans,
Please share this with your network of new media artists, programmers,
curators, theorists:

OPEN CALL FOR GUEST MODERATORS

-empyre- is a global community of new media artists, curators,
theorists, producers, and others who participate in monthly thematic
discussions via an e-mail listserv.

-empyre- facilitates online discussion encouraging critical
perspectives on contemporary cross-disciplinary issues, practices and
events in networked media. The list is currently co-managed by Renate
Ferro (USA) and Tim Murray (USA) with the moderating team of Simon
Biggs (UK), and Patrick Lichty (USA).

-empyre- also welcomes guest moderators who organize discussions for
one month. After more than ten years, -empyre- soft-skinned space
continues to be a platform dedicated to the plurality of global
perspectives reaching out beyond Australia and the Northern Hemisphere
to greater Asia and Latin America.

If you are interested in being a guest moderator on -empyre-
soft-skinned space please send a description of the topic and a list
of potential  guests that you would like to invite. Generally two to
three guests per week work best though you want to submit a large list
to initially contact.   Any topic that  relates to our mission is
acceptable. We currently are looking for moderators to fill our
program for 2013.

--

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empyre