[-empyre-] Emotional Gaming -Gefühlsdimensionen des Computerspielens - Jörg von Brincken - Google Books

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:11:04 EST 2013

Dear Renate the first book I wrote about digital culture and gaming was written in Swedish, I don't have a URL since the book was really pioneering about these topics :), it was published 1996.
But I wrote a short essay about gaming and virtuak love which was published in Germany, edited by a fellow from Upgrade International, Horst Konietzny.
The book was called Emotional Gaming and it was published last year.
Ana

http://books.google.com.uy/books?id=9ovXvA-eU34C&pg=PA261&output=html_text&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=5

Skickat från min iPhone