[-empyre-] Digital Game Sound

Isabelle Arvers ia at isabellearvers.com
Sat Mar 30 01:11:24 EST 2013

Hi,

There is also an "old" online game Tranquility which was created in 91 by
musician William Romanowski, where you play each time an unique game with a
new soundtrack based on how well you're playing. A different soundtrack is
generated randomly at each connection.

As you play tranquility, you'll subconsciously synchronize with the visual
and audio patterns, with a deep feeling of spatial dislocation...

Isabelle

--
Isabelle Arvers
Curator & art critic