[-empyre-] Introducing Monika Weiss

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 02:55:37 EST 2014

Welcome Monika! I remember fondly our former exchange when you were a
guest to -empyre as well and you shared with us your work "Sustenazo",
(Laments), so mighty powerful.
I encouraged Alan to invite you I think our discussion at that time
was very relevant for this month's topic.
Warmly
Ana

--
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci