[-empyre-] introducing week 3

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:43:27 EST 2014

The Mothers of May started to walk round the plaza de Mayo, in Buenos Aires, silent, with huckles in their heads, carrying posters with the images of their missing children. It was in the 70:s. More than 30000 people dissapeared in Argentina and Uruguay. Many were buried alive. Many were drugged and thrown from airplanes to río de la Plata.
We are still finding old bones in hidden graves.
Ana

Enviado desde Samsung Mobile